Single Family Rental Forum Schedule
Attention all rental and property management enthusiasts and entrepreneurs! The time has come to attend the Annual Single Family Rental Forum, and at Anequim, we are so excited to be part of this amazing event.
The Single Family Rental Forum (West), organized by the Information Management Network (IMN), makes a triumphant return for its 11th edition.
Mark your calendars for an unforgettable event in Scottsdale, Arizona, from December 4th to 6th at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Hotel, where you can enjoy a relaxing week while learning from the best in the SFM community.
Anequim is thrilled to participate in this extraordinary forum, and we would love for you to visit our table!
Single Family Rental Forum 2023 Schedule
This Year’s Single Family Rental Forum will take place at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Hotel and Convention Center.
Don’t miss these amazing conferences; check the following schedule and mark your must-attend events.
Tuesday, November 28th (Virtual Class)
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Single Family Rental 101
Monday, December 4th
- 7:30 AM – 8:10 AM: Registration & Breakfast
- 8:10 AM – 8:20 AM: Opening Remarks
- 8:20 AM – 8:55 AM: State of The SFR Industry Part 1
- 8:55 AM – 9:30 AM: State of The SFR Industry Part 2
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Financing Overview: Are The Headlines All Still True?
- 10:30 AM – 11:25 AM: Networking Break
- 11:20 AM – 12:05 PM: Build-For-Rent Market Overview
- 11:20 AM – 12:05 PM: How Are Current Market Conditions Impacting The Future Of SFR?
- 11:20 AM – 12:05 PM: Maintenance & Smart Homes: How Much Money Can We Save?
- 11:20 AM – 12:05 PM: Tech Vendor Property Management Hot Seat
- 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM: Financing Your BFR Project From Cradle To Grave
- 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM: As The SFR Market Normalizes At Higher Interest Rates
- 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM: Fix & Flip Overview: How Is The Market Changing?
- 12:05 PM – 1:35 PM: Renovation/Rehab & BFR Construction & Procurement
- 12:50 PM – 1:20 PM: Making The Numbers Pencil
- 12:50 PM – 1:20 PM: What A SFR/BTR Owner/Operator Needs To Know About AI And Chat GPT But Is Afraid To Ask
- 12:50 PM – 1:50 PM: Insurance Is Becoming A Deal Cost Factor
- 1:20 PM – 3:30 PM: Sessions Conclude
- 1:45 PM – 3:45 PM: Exhibition Closes
- 3:45 PM – 4:30 PM: Best Practices, Data Insights & Trends
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM: Women’s Cocktail Reception
- 5:40 PM – 6:40 PM: Networking Reception
Tuesday, December 5th
- 7:30 AM – 7:45 AM: Breakfast for Small Group Meeting Participants
- 7:45 AM – 8:20 AM: Getting to 50-100 Rentals In Your Portfolio
- 7:45 AM – 8:20 AM: Active Owner BFR Discussion
- 7:45 AM – 8:20 AM: The Property Manager
- 8:15 AM – 8:40 AM: Breakfast for all Attendees
- 8:25 AM – 9:10 AM: Private Equity Players Panel: What Kind Of Checks Are You Writing?
- 8:25 AM – 9:10 AM: Master Planned & Mixed-Use Community Design, Amenities & Financing Innovations
- 8:25 AM – 9:10 AM: Tailored vs. Off-The-Shelf Operations Platforms
- 8:25 AM – 9:10 AM: What Does A SFR Owner Look For In A New Property Manager
- 9:10 AM – 9:55 AM: The Economy & Housing Market: Head Or Tail Winds
- 9:10 AM – 9:55 AM: Assessing The Technology & Market Data
- 9:10 AM – 9:55 AM: Surviving & Thriving In C/D/Infill Property Market
- 9:10 AM – 9:55 AM: Centralization Vs. Regional; Using 3rd-Parties vs. In-House vs. Virtual Assistants
- 9:55 AM – 10:40 AM: How Has The Volatile Economy Changed The Demographic Profile of the SFR Renter?
- 9:55 AM – 10:40 AM: Alternative Acquisition Sources
- 9:55 AM – 10:40 AM: Hyper-Scaling Growth
- 9:55 AM – 10:40 AM: Tech Vendor Property Management Hot Seat II
- 10:40 AM – 11:35 AM: Networking Break
- 11:35 AM – 12:20 PM: When To Hold Vs. Sell & Disposition Strategies For Scattered Site & BFR Communities
- 11:35 AM – 12:20 PM: Assessing The DSCR Loan Market
- 11:35 AM – 12:20 PM: The Large Property Manager Plenary
- 11:35 AM – 12:20 PM: Evaluating The Future Of SFR Tech
- 12:20 PM – 1:05 PM: BFR & The Forward Purchase Agreement Market
- 12:20 PM – 1:05 PM: Financing, Long Term Debt & Securitization
- 12:20 PM – 1:05 PM: The Future of Transacting
- 12:20 PM – 1:05 PM: Resident Benefit Operations & Tech
- 1:05 PM – 2:20 PM: Lunch
- 2:20 PM – 3:05 PM: BTR & The Property Management Lifecycle
- 2:20 PM – 3:05 PM: The Buyside Perspective: Are You Buying Or Building Your Own? Are You Using AI?
- 2:20 PM – 3:05 PM: Assessing Opportunities, Risks & Challenges Of Fractional, Lease Purchase & Shared Appreciation Deal
- 2:20 PM – 3:05 PM: Resident Benefits Packages: The Operator Panel
- 3:05 PM – 3:50 PM: Large BFR Senior Executive Strategy Panel
- 3:05 PM – 3:50 PM: Business Models That Align With ESG, DEI, Local Government Needs & Bettering Society
- 3:05 PM – 3:50 PM: Solving Your Largest Asset Management Challenges While Increasing NOI, Lessening Vacancy & Costs
- 3:05 PM – 3:50 PM: Fix & Flip Acquisitions And Financing In Era Of Dwindling Returns
- 3:50 PM – 4:30 PM: Networking Break
- 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM: Land/Lot Acquisitions: Is The Land Pricing Reset Still In Progress? Buying Entitled Or Raw Land?
- 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM: PropTech Private Equity/Venture Capital Plenary
- 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM: Getting to 1000+ Rentals In Your Portfolio
- 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM: Young Professional Discussion/ Mentors Meeting
- 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: Branding, Public Relations, Working With Media, Websites & Protecting Your Reputation
- 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: Equity Finance Options: Are They Becoming More Conservative?
- 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: Getting to 100-1000 Rentals In Your Portfolio
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Networking Reception
Wednesday, December 6th
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM: Arizona Market
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM: Housing Valuation
- 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM: Large Owner/Operator C-Suite Owner Plenary
- 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM: Networking Break
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: SFR.hub Shark Tank
- 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM: Buy & Hold Acquisitions
- 12:30 PM – 12: 30 PM: The 11th Annual Single Family Rental Forum (West) Concludes
2023 Single Family Rental Forum Schedule
This schedule is subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, visit the conference website.
Speakers At the 2023 Single Family Rental Forum
Get ready to be inspired and enlightened! This year, the Single Family Rental Forum 2023 is all about learning and networking.
The speaker lineup for this event promises exclusive insights that could revolutionize your approach to single-family rentals.
2023 Single Family Rental Forum Speakers
VP, Acquisitions- The Whitmire Group, LLC
Managing Director- Westport
Founder & Chief Executive Officer- ILE Homes
CEO- Southern Waters Development
CEO- The Franco Team
Mike del Preete
Executive Director- AZREIA
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)- Kiavi
Principal- Lafayette Real Estate
Managing Partner- Pikes Peak Capital
CEO- Scale Virtually
S. Wade McGuinn
CEO- McGuinn Hybrid Homes
Founder & CEO- Zeal For Living
Partner – Dominion Financial Services
National Sales Manager- Conservice
Executive Vice President- MORE Residential
Managing Partner/CEO- The Dominion Group
Officer of Single-Family Rental, APL Group- APL Group
CEO and Co-Founder- PropertyMeld
Chief Growth Officer- Rocket Station
CEO & President- Ninety9 Capital
Owner- JKMD Homes LLC
VP Acquisitions- ILE Homes
Whole Loan Trader- Wedgewood Loan Assets
VP, Program Manager Investor Division – Unitas Financial Services
More Speakers At The 2023 Single Family Rental Forum
There will be many more incredible speakers at this year’s forum; you can find the full list of speakers here.
Single Family Rental Forum 2023 Industry Awards
The SFR Industry Awards are back! Join the second edition of the awards this December 3rd, just before the Single Family Rental Forum!
This exciting award celebrates and honors the excellence of the single-family rental industry!
With 180 submissions already, this event promises a thrilling evening full of successful and inspiring people who have made breaking innovations in the property management business.
Prepare for a night full of fun and learning! SFR Forum will be announcing the shortlist very soon!
Want to take part? Submit your nominees today!
Tickets to the awards must be purchased separately from the tickets to the SFR Forum.
Networking Opportunities At The Single Family Rental Forum
This SFR Forum is your chance to connect, collaborate, and create with the help and inspiration of big names in the industry!
Whether you’re looking to enhance your single-family home community, find innovative property management solutions, or even kickstart your journey in property management, this is the place to be.
For ten years, this forum has delivered a platform for experts nationwide to share their expertise with other brilliant professionals.
With a schedule full of conferences and particular moments dedicated to networking, this forum is the perfect place to expand your professional acquaintance net.
Ready to forge new relationships, learn from the best, and turn your dreams into reality? Come along! We are so excited to see you there.
Anequim at the 2023 Single Family Rental Forum
Are you attending the 2023 SFR Forum? Say hello at the exhibitor’s area; we will be waiting for you throughout the duration of the forum!
Our professional team will be ready to answer any questions and bring solutions to enhance your SFR management; how?
Virtual assistant solutions
Save your time and focus on what your business needs! Virtual assistant solutions are tailored to streamline SFR management, handling everything from tenant communication to scheduling maintenance.
Accountant and back-office solutions:
With our accountant and back-office solutions, you ensure your financials are managed accurately and efficiently without stressing about it.
Property management solutions
Property management solutions cover all aspects of operational tasks, from tenant relationship management to property maintenance and repairs.
Ready to witness the power of highly skilled remote professionals? Talk to Anequim today at the 2023 Single Family Rental Forum, or contact us directly.