Remote Assistant Service
WHAT WE DO |
We provide property management companies with full-time remote assistant services by employees who reside in Mexico.
Our employees are highly skilled professionals (many possess college degrees) who are capable of doing anything a domestic employee can do from a computer. Here are some examples of tasks our employees do for companies across the United States and Canada:
- Answer all calls that come into the main phone number of the company and find solutions to 80% – 90% of those calls without transferring
- Tackle escalated customer service issues
- Manage property owner inquiries
- Answer questions about the operations
- Coordinate maintenance and turnover service issues with technicians and vendors
- Enter bills into the computer system, code and assign them to the correct owner and property
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Handle leasing calls, lease questions, and set up appointments for viewing units
- Troubleshoot maintenance service issues over the phone and create service issue tickets
- Establish budgets and obtain approvals from owners of buildings on repairs or improvements
- Dispatch service orders
- Conduct move-in surveys, move-out surveys, and maintenance surveys and ask for 5-star reviews when tenants are happy
- Execute social media marketing campaigns, video editing, unit marketing
- Utility verification
- Collections calls
- Schedule and coordinating business development meetings
- We can find people with backgrounds in customer service, bookkeeping, marketing, and more.
The cost of this service varies depending on the job responsibilities, experience, and education level you are looking for.
HOW THE HIRING PROCESS WORKS |
- We will schedule a call with you to talk about your remote assistant individual needs.
- A sample job description discussed and the contact will be sent to you
- After signing the contract we will begin searching for your perfect candidate.
- After we search for people who meet your needs we will put together a few interviews for you with qualified candidates to choose from.
- By the time the candidates get to the client interview stage, they have already passed many steps in our hiring process such as:
- Submitting a professional resume and filling out our job application
- Pass 2 English tests, grammatic and customer service communications
- Uploading a video of them speaking English
- Have a 1st interview with our Recruiting experts
- This process ensures that the hiring process is as thorough and easy as possible for you, and that the remote assistants are highly qualified.
- The interviews will be held over webcam and someone from our recruitment team will be on the interview to assist you as much or as little as you like in asking the important questions.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF HIRING ANEQUIMS REMOTE ASSISTANTS |
- We provide training for the remote assistant on the first day as follows:
- ADA/Fair Housing (class and test)
- How to ask for 5 star online reviews
- Common pitfalls for remote assistants and how to avoid them
- How to answer the phone professionally
- How to handle angry callers
- Education on the four ways people die in property management and how to prevent worst-case scenarios
- How to add additional value to you and your organization after they have mastered their operational role
- How to track their time accurately so you get invoiced properly
- We will give your access to our tracking tool so you are able to monitor your remote assistant performance.
- Agents work legally in Mexico which creates stability for you and recruit top talent.
- Being a legal company in Mexico means that we can attract top talent for you
- We can help troubleshoot any issues you may have with your agent.
- Advise you on pay increases, bonuses, and promotions that get the results you are looking for at rates that make the most sense.
CONTACT US TODAY |