Work From Home – Anywhere in Mexico | Full Time
Anequim is in search of an amazing professional who is fully capable of helping one of our fast-growing clients meet its monthly goals and hire the best talent out. This work from home position requires you to collaborate with a team to find the best candidates for the career opportunities we have available.
This role requires the ability to use social media, internet marketing, creativity, and branding to get the best and brightest to apply and get hired. In addition to marketing the positions on the internet, attending virtual job fairs and other networking events may be required. Reviewing content submitted by candidates and scheduling and administrating interviews and training is also a part of the role.
- Manage the Hiring email and recruiting software.
- Administrate and guide each candidate through the recruiting process.
- Exam and request needed modifications on all resumes.
- Check references provided by the candidate.
- Schedule, administrate, and host all first interviews.
- Administrate the Sales Team calendars, ensuring all of their interviews are confirmed and ready to go.
- Monitor all social media and recruiting platforms, for questions, new candidates, and reviews.
- Boost job postings on social media and recruitment platforms.
- Check RB has posted all of our ads on social media.
- Send referral bonus email reminders to our current RAs.
- Manage personal email (company).
- Create new account openings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience (in this area or a related one)
- Fluent English (Written and Oral)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication
Technical Requirements for the position:
- Modern Computer (i3 Processor or above, 8 GB RAM)
- Webcam/Mic for audio/visual capabilities or a functioning headset
- Internet Speed (Download 20+ MB, Upload 5+ MB or above)
Anequim is a fast-growing company that connects remote top professionals in Mexico with Property Management Companies in the United States and Canada. Established in 2016, Anequim Remote Professional Services has helped employees in Mexico get the job of their dreams without leaving their homes and dramatically improving their lifestyle and career opportunities.
Benefits of Working With Anequim:
Anequim is the first company that offers remote-jobs in Mexico to professionals that are looking for:
- Long-term career opportunities
- Continuing support and education
- Paid holidays
- Law benefits like IMSS and private insurance*
- Competitive wages with annual salary reviews
- Vacation paid time*
- Anequim offers the benefit of a “Fondo de Ahorros” from which you can acquire the following benefits: Life Insurance, Minor Medical Insurance, Major Medical Insurance. In your first year working with us, you are entitled to take/enjoy 8 PTO days, most likely US holidays. Anequim ensures a safe and healthy working environment with the benefit of a 40 hours workload, any extra is considered overtime.
*After the first year
Everyone is Welcome Here:
We are proud to be an inclusive company and celebrate diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their age, culture, race, ethnicity, religious or spiritual beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
*Disclaimer: You may be selected to interview for jobs other than the job you applied for.