Work From Home – Anywhere in Mexico | Full Time | Pay: $15,000 MXN Monthly
Maintenance Coordinators organize and schedule maintenance contractors to perform the various duties required to keep maintenance operations running smoothly. They have a wide range of duties and responsibilities that vary in complexity. They are often in charge of a small team of Maintenance Technicians, maintenance coordinators also supervise invoicing, customer service, and tracking systems.
- Answering calls regarding maintenance work orders
- Scheduling repairs with staff and vendors
- Documenting entire process in database
- Following up with customer to make sure job is complete
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- College preferred or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Own a modern Computer (i3 Processor or above, 8 GB RAM)
- Internet Speed (Download 20+ MB, Upload 5+ MB or above)
- Must have a Mexican bank account
Anequim is a fast-growing company that connects remote top professionals in Mexico with Property Management Companies in the United States and Canada. Established in 2016, Anequim Remote Professional Services has helped employees in Mexico get the job of their dreams without leaving their homes and dramatically improving their lifestyle and career opportunities.
Benefits of Working With Anequim:
Anequim is the first company that offers remote-jobs in Mexico to professionals that are looking for:
- Long-term career opportunities
- Continuing support and education
- Paid holidays
- Law benefits like IMSS and private insurance*
- Competitive wages with annual salary reviews
- Vacation paid time*
*After the first year
Everyone is Welcome Here:
We are proud to be an inclusive company and celebrate diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their age, culture, race, ethnicity, religious or spiritual beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
*Disclaimer: You may be selected to interview for jobs other than the job you applied for.