Human Resources Director
Location: Guadalajara, México | Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Anequim started in 2016 and has grown rapidly. We are the leading provider of remote professionals (also known as virtual assistants) in the property management industry, and also run a 24/7 maintenance, leasing and call overflow call center for Rent Manager software clients. Additionally, we have recently launched an accounting and collections service with the development of more services coming.
We grow fast, adapt quickly and have fun. We have grown 80 % – 150 % year over year without sacrificing quality or our values. People who love to adapt to a changing environment, launch new products, adopt new practices, procedures, and softwares will work well in our culture.
- Own the Outcome
- Ensure that company values and practices are standardized across the company and are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Ensure that HR strategies and initiatives align with the overall business strategy.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of our Remote Professional services.
- Propose and implement policies, procedures and documentation that take our company to the next level and organize the explosive growth we have seen over the past four years. Create an HR foundation for the mid-size company we are becoming.
- Create a clear and executable HR strategic 3 year plan to ensure we have what it takes to move the organization forward into the future.
- Create a political and legal strategy that sets us up for success as we grow.
- Review current training and improve and implement better/more continuing ed.
- Review our current HR procedures, and processes. Then consolidate and improve them.
- Ensure success in managing a team with traditional HR functions such as:
- Onboarding of Employees
- Offboarding of Employees
- Benefits management
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Annual Reviews
- Continuing Education
- Conflict resolution between company and employees
- Employee safety and happiness
- Standardize and implement pay rates and ranking structure
- Employee management (promotions, pay raises, lateral moves, whistle blowing etc.)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Employee satisfaction score
- Complaint resolution outcomes
- Legal expenses
- Department expense ratio
- Glass Door and Indeed scores
- Recruitment metrics
- Proven track record of success as an HR manager or other HR executive at an international company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing teams
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices in Mexico
- Proven problem solver navigating HR issues cross culturally
- Must be able to travel to the United States with a work visa
- Occasional travel required for strategic planning meetings and other work initiatives.
Everyone is Welcome Here:
We are proud to be an inclusive company and celebrate diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their age, culture, race, ethnicity, religious or spiritual beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
*Disclaimer: You may be selected to interview for jobs other than the job you applied for.